Verse Of The Week: No power in the sky above or in the earth below- indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us fron the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord ~Romans 8:39

I'm A Contestant

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Loading...

Social Butterfly

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Blog Button" />

Lovely Readers

Reader Favorites

27.2.10

A Play Dress

Looking for a fast and satisfying project?
Then this is for you. It takes about 10 minutes to make!!!


I wanted to make Aiyanna another dress. One that she could wear year round.  She had this shirt that had a stain on the bottom so it was perfect for this project from Ruffles and Stuff.  The only thing I did differently was I used one of my t-shirts for the bottom part of the dress. I cut it below the arms and then gathered and sewed it to the shirt.  No hemming because my shirt was already hemmed!!!!



3 comments:

Sadie said...

Very cute and great idea!

Kelley said...

Very cute!

kirstin & jordan said...

Again, love this! You do such a great job of coming up with ways to make cute dresses using stuff you have around... :)
Today's our friday fun finds party and we'd love for you to link to this! :)