Verse Of The Week: No power in the sky above or in the earth below- indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us fron the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord ~Romans 8:39

I'm A Contestant

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Social Butterfly

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Blog Button" />

Lovely Readers

Reader Favorites

26.3.10

Calling All Pattern Testers!!!

To all the wonderful ladies I sent emails to with the pattern link and password I was just curious how things are going.  I haven't had any feed back yet.  Could you please email me and let me know kinda where you are at in the process of testing this pattern.

And to the ladies who didn't get to test this pattern.  Not to worry. I have 2 more patterns in the works and will be asking for testers soon!!!!!!!

0 comments: