Verse Of The Week: No power in the sky above or in the earth below- indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us fron the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord ~Romans 8:39

I'm A Contestant

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Social Butterfly

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Blog Button" />

Lovely Readers

Reader Favorites

9.3.10

I've Been Featured

Today I had my first feature!!!!!  I was reading my comments today and almost fell off the couch when I read that Jamie featured me on her blog today. I can't believe I haven't stumbled across her blog until now.
 She has some awesome ideas and great tutorials.  I will definatley be trying out a few like this one.
If you haven't stmbled onto her blog  check it out here.

3 comments:

Jamee said...

Nancy- you are so funny- thanks so much for mentioning me- i can't wait to see what you come up with next- and i imagine you will be featured a couple more time this week;)-awesome work

The Frugal Designer said...

Found you on TGC, and following you..great site!

Jenny said...

Isn't that fun when that happens? Good for you!