Verse Of The Week: No power in the sky above or in the earth below- indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us fron the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord ~Romans 8:39

I'm A Contestant

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Social Butterfly

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Blog Button" />

Lovely Readers

Reader Favorites

17.3.10

Pattern Testers

A big thank you to all the ladies willing to test a pattern for me!!!!  I am still in need of someone who can test 12 months. If you would like to do this please leave me a comment and I will get back to you ASAP.
To the ladies I have contacted. Please send me your email address so I can get the pattern to you. They will be sent out  tomorrow.



2 comments:

Valerie said...

I would love to,

Stitchininthekitchen@gmail.com

Joy McDaniel said...

i have a 12 month old niece I could use it for.