Verse Of The Week: No power in the sky above or in the earth below- indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us fron the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord ~Romans 8:39

I'm A Contestant

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Social Butterfly

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Blog Button" />

Lovely Readers

Reader Favorites

18.4.10

Don't Forget

To all the wonderful ladies who are testing my shirt pattern. Please email me your results!!!  I really need them by tomorrow evening!!!! To the ones who have already emailed me the results. Thank you sooo much.  You will get first chance next time.  I have a pair of really cute bottoms coming soon!
Thank you ladies!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Ohhh, bottoms, how fun! lol I am now trying to figure out what fabric I am going to use for a second shirt! lol