Verse Of The Week: No power in the sky above or in the earth below- indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us fron the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord ~Romans 8:39

I'm A Contestant

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Loading...

Social Butterfly

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Blog Button" />

Lovely Readers

Reader Favorites

1.4.10

Fireflies and Jellybeans

It's been almost a week since I posted, but it was a break I needed and definately enjoyed.  It has been beautiful here...so we've been to the park, the beach, just playing outside.  We went out of town to visit family to.  We had a great time!!!  Now I'm back and ready to get sewing again.  I will have a cute t-shirt project for you tomorrow, but if you can't wait you can go to Fireflies and Jellybeans and sneak a peek.

0 comments: