Verse Of The Week: No power in the sky above or in the earth below- indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us fron the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord ~Romans 8:39

I'm A Contestant

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Social Butterfly

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Blog Button" />

Lovely Readers

Reader Favorites

31.10.10

Happy Halloween!!!!

I hope y'all are having fun dressing up and Trick or Treating!!!!
My kids had a blast!

As you can see I didn't finish their costumes.  I couldn't find the right color in the fabric I needed for Dakota's costume so I tried to dye it.  FAIL!!! I got frustrated and decided to buy costumes instead.  I'm still gonna finish their costumes hopefully soon.

Aiyanna was still Ariel just not with the scales and fins that I envisioned.  It's a pretty though and she will get plenty of use out of it since they love dressing up.

 
Dakota saw this robot costume and was really wanted it. I was a little surprised he chose it over a superhero. But he informed me he wanted the robot because he knew I would make his Captain America costume.  Guess I'll be  finishing it up sooner than later.

0 comments: