Verse Of The Week: No power in the sky above or in the earth below- indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us fron the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord ~Romans 8:39

I'm A Contestant

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Social Butterfly

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Blog Button" />

Lovely Readers

Reader Favorites

18.11.10

A Favorite Recipe

Today I thought I would share a recipe that is a favorite around here.
If you love buffalo chicken wings you are going to love this yummy soup.

Buffalo Chicken Soup


1 can cream of chicken soup
   1 can cream of celery soup  
2 cans of water 
2 cooked chicken breast or a rotisserie chicken, shredded
8 oz. sour cream
1/4 cup hot sauce
Put everything in a crock pot and stir. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
I like to serve it with chibatta or sourdough bread.

If you try this recipe please let me know what you think!

5 comments:

Shan said...

Oh, this sounds very good. I may have to try it. How much of a kick does the hot sauce give the whole thing? I'm wondering if my kids could eat it....

Lana @ SweetJilliBeanz.com said...

That sounds amazing! YUM!

dnicolle said...

Sounds good and looks nice and easy. Thanks for sharing. Found you at tatertots and jello link party.

Meg said...

I LOVE and NEED crock pot recipes! I'm printing this RIGHT NOW! (Lots of caps today. I'm excited.)

craftedbymama said...

Yum...I made this for supper tonight. I did a little change, but for the most part it was the same. I cut back on the hot sauce (for the kids) and topped it with cheese. I did serve it with bread too. Thanks for sharing.