Verse Of The Week: No power in the sky above or in the earth below- indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us fron the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord ~Romans 8:39

I'm A Contestant

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Social Butterfly

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Blog Button" />

Lovely Readers

Reader Favorites

28.12.10

Quilts for Christmas

Wow!!!!  It has been crazy busy around here all month!!!
We are very involved in our church and this is one of  the busiest months in a church.  We have had many services.  My favorite is the Candlelight  Communion service.  I always look forward to it every year.
I also had to finish up Christmas presents.  I made quilts for the kids.  I didn't have enough time to make Scott's for Christmas, but I'm starting on it as soon as I get Aiyanna some pajamas made (she is growing like a weed!)

 
I made Dakota a jeans quilt I blogged about HERE.  All I had left to do was sew the binding on and it was finished.

He loves it! I've made him a blanket for Christmas every year since he was born.

 
 It is reversible!  The top and back are both made with jeans and it has a cotton batting in between.
It is very heavy and will definately keep him warm on cold nights for years to come. 

For Aiyanna's quilt I wanted to make something girlie and cozy.  I also made a matching quilt for her ckerboard chebaby doll.  I didn't have much time to make her quilt.  So I choose to do a Checkerboard with polkadots and stripes and then added to wide borders.  The back has a super soft flannel.

Every night she tells me she wants to be tucked in with her quilt!


1 comments:

she wears flowers said...

Gorgeous!! How do you get so much done??