Verse Of The Week: No power in the sky above or in the earth below- indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us fron the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord ~Romans 8:39

I'm A Contestant

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Loading...

Social Butterfly

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Blog Button" />

Lovely Readers

Reader Favorites

7.2.11

The Best Birthday Present EVER!


5 years ago today I had this sweet little boy!


He wasn't due for another month, but I had toxemia and my blood pressure was getting out of control.
The doctor induced me bright and early at 5:00 AM.  I had him at 6:56 PM.

Although he was 4 weeks early he was big.
He weighed 7lbs 11oz  and was 22.5" long.

He is sweet, very funny, so tenderhearted, and very loving.
Dakota, you have brought soooo much joy to my life.
I hope today you have the best day ever!
I love you!

5 comments:

craftedbymama said...

Happy Birthday little guy!!

The Paxton Family said...

What a scary pregnancy story, but it turned out so well :-) Happy birthday little guy!

huana said...

Happy birthday,Dakota! My daughter turned 5 two weeks ago!

Deanna said...

Children are a joy. My youngest son turned 13 this weekend. He is taller than I am. Amazing!

mamaTAVE said...

My little one turned 5 last week, too! Also an early bird at 35 weeks. Seems like a bad dream at this point... Hard to even remember her being so tiny! Glad your story turned out well, too. :-)