Verse Of The Week: No power in the sky above or in the earth below- indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us fron the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord ~Romans 8:39

I'm A Contestant

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Loading...

Social Butterfly

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Blog Button" />

Lovely Readers

Reader Favorites

19.4.11

Blind Hem Video Tutorial


Good Morning!
Today I decided to try out a video tutorial.
I am really nervous about this!!!

Let me know what you think!
I would like to do another video blog in the future.  Maybe I'll be less nervous next time!
Do you like video tutorials or do you prefer photo tutorials?

2 comments:

Teri said...

Nancy,
Thank you so much for that tutorial. I have tried for years to figure out how to do that on my machine. Amen!!! I look forward to seeing more tutorials by you!!!!

Lisa H. (Sewing or Something) said...

I am horrible at blind hem by hand I am excited to try this next time I need it!