Verse Of The Week: No power in the sky above or in the earth below- indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us fron the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord ~Romans 8:39

I'm A Contestant

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Social Butterfly

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Blog Button" />

Lovely Readers

Reader Favorites

17.4.11

A Song For Sunday

I love to listen to music!
KLOVE is the only radio station I listen to in my car. I listen to it at home via the internet http://www.klove.com/ I also listen on my phone thanks to the free KLOVE app.
It is a Christian radio station that plays contemporary Christian music. So many songs they play speak to my heart.  I wanted to share one of those songs with you today.
This song was just released Tuesday.
I love this song and will remember the lyrics when I face trials in my life!



I hope this songs speak to your heart too!!!


 

2 comments:

Karena said...

Nancy it is so lovely, very poignant! Thank you!

Come and enter my fashionable giveaway from The French Basketeer!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Natalie K said...

Hi! I just wanted to say that I love following your blog and I also love listening to KLOVE everyday (either in the car on the radio or online when I'm at home)! Thanks for sharing that beautiful song! :)
Natalie