Verse Of The Week: No power in the sky above or in the earth below- indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us fron the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord ~Romans 8:39

I'm A Contestant

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Social Butterfly

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Blog Button" />

Lovely Readers

Reader Favorites

20.4.11

Why I Do This


If you would have asked me a couple of months ago why I blog my answer would have been rather selfish.
Honestly it was to show off what I made and get praise from my wonderful readers for those things I made.
I mean, who doesn't like to hear how awesome something they made is?!?!
 When I discovered blogs and all the people out there who love to sew I was drawn in
. Today though my answer is much different. I want my blog to be more than just a record of my projects. And yeah, it's great to hear others say how wonderful something you've made is.
 But that's NOT why I do this anymore!!!
 I enjoy sharing my passion for sewing with others and I want to help people!  I want to impact others lives through my talents. This is a talent God has given me and I want to use it to show God's love to others.
   I love that NOW through my sewing I am able to help people, like Lily ,Austin, and Josie, to name a few. My hope is that through this journey I can inspire you to help others through your talents too!!!!!

Why do you blog?

And because I don't like to do a post without a picture here's a glimpse of what's coming later this week.

3 comments:

Tammy @ she wears flowers said...

Love this, Nancy! It really is about more than the little stuff, isn't it? You are setting such a great example and I appreciate you!

theteo5 said...

I blog to keep myself accountable for being creative and for taking time to focus on that part of me. I blog because I want to be that Proverbs 31 woman. The woman who "works with her hands in delight" a woman who "looks well to the ways of her household, and does not eat the bread of idleness". My blog is called Holy craft, and while it's a fun play on words, it's also "holy" because that is what I want to set my eyes on. And that, is why I blog.

http://www.holy-craft.blogspot.com

The Paxton Family said...

I so enjoy your blog! :-)
I blog because I like writing, I like sewing, I like making things, I like looking at (ie drooling over) the amazing things others make and if it wasn't online, it would be gobs and gobs of folders on my computer anyway (which, it actually was...er... is)
I like having all of my ideas, creations, inspirations, thoughts all saved in one place that can't be wrecked due to computer malfunction!