Verse Of The Week: No power in the sky above or in the earth below- indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us fron the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord ~Romans 8:39

I'm A Contestant

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Social Butterfly

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Blog Button" />

Lovely Readers

Reader Favorites

16.11.11

Photoshop CS5


 Hi everyone!
I konw it's been a while. I've been really busy! 
I have been sewing, just haven't had time to post about my projects.
Hopefully next week I'll be able to find some time.

I'm sure y'all have heard of Photoshop.  It's a program you can use to do all sorts of fun stuff. You can edit your photos, create graphics, PDF patterns, coloring pages, and printables to name a few.
Sound like something you want?
Good! 
I'm gonna tell you how you can enter to win one!
 
Shwin & Shwin is giving away a Photoshop CS5  to one lucky reader!
So head on over THERE and enter for your chance to win it.

2 comments:

Cozy Home Scenes said...

How nice for you to pass info along to help others. Reminds me I have Photoshop Elements and need to learn how to use it. Just wanted you to know I saw your post on my blog. Thanks so much for visiting!

Cozy Home Scenes said...

Hi Nancy-

Sorry to do this by comments, but it's the only way I knew to make sure you saw this.

You won a gift in my gingerbread giveaway. I sent out e-mails to everyone, but was told they were going to some people's spam folders.

You're one of the few I haven't heard from yet and you will need to get back to me by tonight if you want to claim your gift. My e-mail is on my profile or my blog if you need it.

Again, sorry to bug you this way, but just wanted to make sure I did all I could on my end to make sure you got the message.

Have a gret day!