Verse Of The Week: No power in the sky above or in the earth below- indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us fron the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord ~Romans 8:39

I'm A Contestant

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Social Butterfly

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Blog Button" />

Lovely Readers

Reader Favorites

5.3.12

Daily Dress: Summer Cove



I thought this week I would show y'all some dress inspiration for us Momma's.
There are so many pretty, feminine dresses for spring.


Oh how I love this Summer Cove dress, pinned HERE.
I love that it's A-Line which is very flattering for my "Apple" body type.
 The fabric flowers add so much to what I think would be a pretty plain, somewhat boring dress otherwise.
I am going to have to try to make this dress very soon.
This would be a great dress for a night on the town with the hubby!

Pin It

0 comments: